Saturday, December 23, 2006

loves and hates

-I love my new job. it's amazing what staff meetings can fix.
-I hate doing dishes. food is gross sometimes.
-I love my wii (that's hiding under my parents tree somewhere)
-I hate that my hands are all dry. I got that gene from my mom.
-I love cheese. If I ever get fat it will be cheese's fault.
-I hate the "melli caliki laka" song. it's in hawaiian and it tortures me work.
-I love my new black cherry soda lip gloss. it tastes good.
-I hate that I'm hungry and forgot to cook anything...
-I love casablanca (and I think I'm going to go watch it now)

Comments:
aw yay! this will be a lot of fun! im sure if i can figure out how to put pictures up this will be totally exciting.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]