Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Gilmore girls update and a Tummy issue (with a capital T)

ok. so I'll admit it. this sick thing (and really, lets just face it, all the time) has me watching tons and tons of gilmore girls. I sometimes wonder what I would have accomplished if I had not fallen in love with the show or if I did not have a laptop (aka dvd player)... hmmm. ok! so tonight's episode definitely involved Luke/Lorelai drama because she's still married to Chris and didn't tell him about the character reference she wrote for his custody trial. ahhh!! the drama!! It's killing me that I have to wait another seven whole days for the next episode... but it's looking like my whole show will end up with luke & lorelai together at last. and I guess that works for me, since they have been predicting that outcome since forever, honestly even the pilot is full of hints.

work was semi-crazy tonight. (I mean, not so crazy that I haven't had time to write this and compose a b-day list... lol) and I still have to write 2 mini papers and watch/observe a candle burning until I get some observations. (I might be BSing that one)

oooh and I was scarred for life today! I saw a girl's stomach in my reading class today and was completely distrubed. I have seen some not-so-flat tummies before, but never this! it was a big pouch of deflated skin (looked kindof like a balloon that's been sitting around for about 3 weeks, you know lots of weird shrunken and liney bits). it was disgusting! ooohhh and it almost looked like she had a cleft stomach (like a cleft lip) because her belly button wasn't just a little hole, it was an entire slit continuing down through her bulge.... ooohh and the whole thing looked like cellulite/old person skin. ok. so, is this caused by extreme weight loss in the belly area or having a ton of kids? because (and maybe I'm being vain here) whatever it is that causes that I am avoiding... possibly forever. or I'm just going to suck it up and have plastic surgery. I'm not usually the biggest plastic surgery advocate, but that was the grossest thing ever. If that's what just usually happens when people's bodies age then I am officially not excited to be old. (not that I was ever jumping around about it...)

Comments:
People should read this.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]