Tuesday, March 06, 2007

so instead of being sad I'm focusing on being mad at Snape and Malfoy.... seriously. I'm rereading the 6th book, and it's apparently been too long because I keep getting shocked at what happens. (I still remember the sad ending though...)

my new favorite song is "over it" by katherine mcphee. "99 problems" is also speaking to me as it never has before... haha. tomorrow I'm downloading some new music. sadly I sortof want the newest dixie chicks cd.

ok. time to focus... tomorrow will be big. no working or school to worry about. I have always liked wednesdays... it used to be to see carlos, but now it's for the shopping trip to ulta! there's nothing sad about new beauty products!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]